Sunday, April 22, 2007

Back with CPS #10

After a week of vacation we are back with on track with CPS #10!! We had two cards removed for publication this week. One was by Kelly!! Big congrats Kelly. The other one was mine which I am very excited about as well :) Well, here we go with this week's CPS...hope it was worth the wait!


CPS #10



CPS #10 Designs



Happy Day
Designer Christine Traversa


Instructions:
Create new card sized file in Photoshop.
Drop digital paper onto card. Add rings.
Add colored boxes. Extract cake image from patterned paper, drop on card.
Add fonts. Apply border to card. Apply drop shadows to card as appropriate.
Print to cardstock, fold to card shape.


Supplies:
Faith True digital birthday suit papers.
Adobe Photoshop CS2.
Misc. smooth white cardstock.
Zacken and Bambino fonts (internet).
SP Celebrate font (http://www.scrapsupply.com/)



Everlasting Love
Designer Kim Hughes


Designer Notes:
1. I used Alabaster Ink on top of the bright white scalloped paper to tone it down and make it the same color as the card stock tags.
2. I bent the leaf to add dimension


Supplies:
Scalloped paper by Creative Imaginations (the reverse side of Polka Red)
Acrylic Paints by Plaid
Sand Block by Making Memories
Card Stock Tags by Making Memories
Buttons by Foofala-Autumn Leaves
Waxy Flax by Scrapworks
machine sewing
Starburst "Girly Girl" Dots/Light Blue patterned paper from the Magnolia Collection by My Mind's Eye
Cat's Eye Inks-Chestnut Roan and Alabaster by Color Box
Chipboard Flower by Fancy Pants
Card Stock by Prism



Hi
Designer Alissa Fast


Supplies:
Pattern Paper: My Mind's Eye, Making Memories
Journaling Card: My Mind's Eye
Flower: Heidi Swapp
Chipboard Letters: Heidi Swapp
Buttons: Misc



My Hero
Designer Linda Beeson


Materials:Solid Card Stock – Prism
Patterned paper – Starz and Cosmo Collection/A2Z and Black Board/Bo Bunny Press
Mini sticker letters and star brad – Making Memories
Charcoal Fluid Chalk stamp pad/Colorbox/Clearsnap
Sandpaper
Twine


Check back soon for more great designs to go with this CPS!!

6 comments:

horseygal said...

I really missed all your designs last week :(
Glad your back with more awesome cards!!!!

Renae C said...

Yeahh! So glad you are back! Renae

scrapbookingoasis said...

Love the HI card.

horseygal said...

Missed everyones's cards last week! Glad your back!

amberley said...

This one was fun! I'm having trouble adding pics to my blog today, so my card this week is on 2peas . I used one of the stamps Sherry sent me that I won from the RAK.

Mona Lisa said...

Here's my take on the sketch using the Laurel Collection by Scenic Route:

Sweet and Kind