Wednesday, April 25, 2007

CPS #10 Additional Designs

So glad to hear everyone is enjoying this week's CPS. Here are some more designs. Also congrats to Sherry. Her design was accepted for publication before I was even able to get it posted LOL.


CPS #10 Designs



Thinking of You
Designer Anabelle OMalley


Supplies:



Untitled
Designer Kelly Grundhauser


Supplies:
Prism Cardstock (man I love this stuff)
Circus Rose Pattern paper-Imagination Project
Prima Sprites
Clearsnap Ancient Page Ink
Accent Depot Brads




My Friend
Designer Melissa Phillips


Supplies:
Melissa Frances paper and glitter chipboard alpha
Prism cardstock
K&CO. fasteners
My Mind’s Eye border strip
See-D’s stamps
Close To My Heart stamp, ink, and ribbon
Silk Visions flowers
Ranger ink



10 comments:

mamaluke said...

Fab sketch, simple yet efective, my take on it is on my blog, thanks for looking!

Linda Beeson said...

It is hard to believe the amazing variety that can come from one sketch! Just love the range of papers and techniques!

Renae C said...

It's been a while, but I managed to create a loose version of your sketch. Thanks for the inspiration! http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=1140345

amberley said...

I added a couple more on my blog!

Maura Miller said...

Beautiful card, love the sketch.

Montysmum said...

lovely sketch, and helped get me back in to the swing of things!

You can find mine at :
http://montysmumscraftretreat.blogspot.com/2007/04/bright-pretty-and-girlie.html

Lisa642 said...

Here's my take on Sketch # 10!! So glad your back from vacation, I sure missed the sketch last week.

Rein said...

Great sketch,
my card
is on my blog. TFL

Jo said...

Gorgeous cards and a fabulous sketch, I have just added one to my blog here;

http://jo-kill.blogspot.com/2007/04/multitasking.html

jo xx

ct said...

Mamaluke, I'd love to see your card, but I cannot view it on your blog..I am getting the dreaded red "x" in the box...Christine