Friday, June 13, 2008

CPS68 Part 4


Daddy Boy

Designers Melissa and Sierra Phillips

Supplies:
Prism cardstock
Treehouse Memories paper
Bo Bonny Press paper
Creative Imaginations paper
Provo Craft chipboard
Making Memories buttons
Doodlebug gem
Doodlebug ric rac
Melissa Frances
rubons
SEI ribbon
Darice hemp
Clearsnap fluid chalk





Dad
Designer Kelly Anne Grundhauser
Supplies:
Scenic Route Sumner Pattern Paper
Scenic Route Sumner Kraft Pattern Paper
Prism Cardstock
Prima-Iron Orchid Designs- Time Chipboard Alphabet
Scrappy Cat Stamps
Ranger Distress edge distress tool
Ranger Distress ink
May Arts Twine




Happy Birthday
Designer Kelly Anne Grundhauser
Supplies:
C. I. Art Warehouse Danelle Johnson Pattern papers
G.C.D. Designer Cardstocks
Creative Impressions ribbon
Copic Markers
Mark Richards Bling

4 comments:

Charity Hassel said...

wow! some great ideas here!

"Divine" Hand said...

Here is my take at it this week!
Thanks!

http://theonedivinehand.blogspot.com/2008/06/just-few-challenges-today.html

Terrie B x said...

Hi Ladies...Thanks for the great Challenge...you can find a card from me for the `C.P.S.# 68 Part 4... here...

http://terriebaileys.blogspot.com/2008/06/few-challenge-cards.html

"Thanks for looking"
Have a great week:)
Fabulous DT creations and great quotes from Laura:)

dawnsing said...

I know I'm late in getting this one made, but since I made another card for CPS68, I thought I'd go ahead and share the link.

Thanks so much!

http://dawnmcvey.typepad.com/these_are_a_few_of_my_fav/2008/06/kristinas-color-inspiration-11.html