Saturday, June 21, 2008

Reader Spotlight & Updates

This week Anabelle chose our reader for Reader Spotlight....and I am glad she picked this one because I was super impressed with it too! For the very same reasons that Anabelle shared here:

"I just love Delaney's card! The colors are amazing and that pop of black is perfect! It's a beautiful interpretation of the sketch."


Now don't forget to get your card links in time for us to add you to the list to choose from for Readers Spotlight each week!

Enjoy the rest of these links...they are all downright amazing!


CPS69


Samm

Lisa642

Smylin Stef

Delaney

Sharon

Pearl

Jane

Lou

Annapurna

Jennifer

Papertrails

Regan


Susie


DeeDee


Sharon

Dee

Krista

Wendy

Mary

Roxie

Annie


Moralia


Monika


Jackie G


Jennifer

Den

Katie

Debby4000

Pamela

Carol


Kimberly

Melissa

CPS68

Daniela

Dawnsing

Dawne

4 comments:

Charity Hassel said...

congrats Delaney!!!

kimosabescraps said...

congrats delaney... gorgeous stuff!

I forgot to link mine here this week... I did a ton of cards based on sketch 69!
They are on my blog!


Kim

http://insidemyhead-kimosabescraps.blogspot.com/

Terrie B x said...

`Congrats` Delaney...
I left a card for your #69sketch part 4 on my blog found here...

http://terriebaileys.blogspot.com/2008/06/cards-for-the2sketches4youcaardvarks.html

It would have been osted sooner but had terrible probs with internet!!!!
Anyhows your DT Cards are fabulous as always TFS!!!:)
Must get my next sketch in early!!!!
Have a great week:)x

Delaney Gates said...

Holy cow, I just saw this and just about fell out of my chair! Lol. Thank you so much! :)