Saturday, September 13, 2008

Readers Updates, Designer Spotlights and Blog Candy Winner

Hi all! Keri has been taking some well deserved time off so I  (Tami) am doing the reader updates this week...actually I was supposed to do them alst week too but I forgot! So, this week you get a double does of inspiring ideas ;) We also have tow reader spotlights this week (yes, I forgot that too).  Designs for CPS 80 and 81 we chosen by CPS Designer Melissa Phillips. Here is what Melissa had to say:

For CPS #81:

I love the sweet image, lace, the homespun stitches, and feminine colors in Becky G.’s card titled “Missing Ewe”. This card made me smile and was put together so simply and beautifully. Wonderful job Becky!

For CPS #80:

How could I possibly resist the colors, embossing, and fun stamping in Miki’s adorable card and tag set. Love the brilliant contrast amongst all of the colors---these 2 little creations will make a couple of special people very happy.

We also have a winner for the Perfect Printing Pouch. The winner is Christine. 
Please send your mailing address through the link on the right and I will get that to Amy at ScraPerfect so she can get your prize out to you.

Reader Design Ideas:

CPS #81




































CPS #80 (A Card and More)


















Past Sketches











3 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Those were great cards to highlight but then again, everyone's cards are always so amazing!

kimosabescraps said...

mine is on my blog now... scroll down a bit...
for sketch 81

kim

Life At Camellia Cottage said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card to highlight for #81!!! I love my cards, but it's always so nice to have someone else tell you they love them too! Thanks again! Becky G.