Tuesday, October 21, 2008

CPS 87, Part 2

More designs featuring CPs 87.


Just What the Doctor Ordered
Designer Laura Williams

supplies:
patterned paper - Piggy Tales
**stamps - Cornish Heritage Farms
ink - Close To My Heart



Thinking Of You
designer: Charity Hassel
supplies:
cardstock- Bazzill
patterned paper-Crate, Hambly, October Afternoon, Collage Press, Making Memories
rubon-Basic Grey
(this is all from label tulips kit)



Just Be Happy

Designer – Stacey Kingman
Supplies:
Cardstock – Prism Papers Paper Bag, White
Patterned Paper, Glitter Flower, Clear Sticker, Punchboard, Brad – Heidi Grace Designs (Reagan’s Closet Collection)
Ribbon – Bo Bunny
Border Punch - Fiskars
Adhesive Foam – Fiskars
Ink – Ranger Distress Ink (Old Paper)
Other – thread


Classic
Designer: Keri Lee Sereika
Supplies:
***Cardstock: Tawny Med & Dark, Spring Willow Med Prismatics; Simply White - Prism Papers
Patterned paper: K&Co - Blue Awning Collection
Stamps: Light of the World - Our Daily Bread Designs
Ink: Rich Cocoa Memento - Tsukineko
Markers: Copic
Dies: Symbology - Spellbinders
Acrylic Paint & Brads

6 comments:

~dawne said...

Love the sketch this week & the dt work is amazing!! Here's my take:

http://dawneivey.blogspot.com/2008/10/cps-87.html

TFL!!

Zhanna said...

Very interesting sketch this week! My card is here: http://zhanylik.blogspot.com/2008/10/blog-post_22.html

Enfys said...

I loved working with this sketch, and the DT cards are gorgeous. Mine is on my blog.

Terrie B x said...

Hi Ladies:)
`Gorgeous` cards as always..
You can find my card here...

http://terriebaileys.blogspot.com/2008/10/cps87-part-2-fiskarettes-pink-anda.html

TFL~X~

Jilly said...

Great sketch
My card is HERE

scotspanda said...

lovely DT cards, I love them :)

great sketch I had fun making this one

my card is here

lotsalove

Amanda xx