Saturday, October 11, 2008

CPS85 Reader Spotlight and Updates

Tami had the joy of picking this week's Reader Spotlight...and she writes:

Wow! There were some great cards this week and a super hard decision picking one to spotlight. This week Carla's card really caught my attention. I really liked how she took the sketch and made it her own unique design. She rotated the image and she also changed the sentiment panel to an oval shape. I also liked the little details she added such as the stitching, pearls and twine in the buttons. Beautiful job Carla!


Please take a moment to congratulate Carla on being in the spotlight...and to the rest of you who play along each week with us...THANK YOU!!!


CPS85


Etha

Helgalvova

Lisa


Susie


Shelly

Moralia

Jilly

Glee

Dawne

Radiogirl


Rein


Carol

Shelly


Amanda

Pamela

Stef

Benga


Denise

Kimosabescraps

Roseanne


Debby4000

Christi

4 comments:

moralia said...

Yay!! Thanks so much for choosing my card this week!! :) Loved the sketch, so was easy & fun to work with!!

Dreamer said...

Wow - I look at loads of great blogs evey week but haven't seen this before - Most professional by miles! I will add to my bookmarked sites!

Dreamer

iSa said...

I think I'm too late, but I like this sketch!, so, here's my card : http://agathe2502.canalblog.com/archives/2008/10/12/10921361.html

jacki janse van rensburg said...

i made cards using sketch #85, and i posted them here: http://scrappintimes.typepad.com/scrappin_times/2008/10/new-cards.html

i also used the sketch to make christmas cards, they will be posted on www.scrapscene.com soon. i will leave you the link in a comment when it is up.

this sketch has been one of the most inspiring to me. and that is saying something, because all your sketches inspire me. thank you so much for making cardmaking so easy and enjoyable!