Thursday, December 4, 2008

CPS 93, Part 3--My Favorite Things




Additional CPS Designer Ideas sponsored this week by My Favorite Things Stamps!


Rosemary Christmas
Designer: Keri Lee Sereika

Supplies:
Stamps: Annie LaPointe - Rosemary - My Favorite Things
***Cardstock: Prism
Patterned Paper: Hannah Collection - K&Company
Ink: Tsukineko
Dies: Labels One, Scalloped Borderabilities - Spellbinders
Embellishments: Creative Impressions


Herd It's Your Birthday
Designer: Stacey Kingman

Supplies:
Clear Stamps – My Favorite Things
***Cardstock – Prism Papers (White Prismatic)
Patterned Paper, Stick Pin – Heidi Grace Designs
Ink – Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black
Rhinestones – Heidi Swapp, Creative Imaginations
Crown – Paper Bella
Adhesive Foam – Fiskars
Markers – Copic
Pencils - Prismacolor
Other – thread, ribbon, button


"Baby It's Cold Outside" Card
Designer: Lea Lawson
Supply List:
Stamps: My Favorite Things
Cardstock: Bazzill
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Ribbon/Button: SEI
Chipboard: Technique Tuesday
Rhinestones: Doodlebug Designs (red) & Glitz Designs (green)
Ink: Staz-on & Clearsnap
Twine: Darice
Corner Rounder: EK Success

3 comments:

Denise said...

Nice sketch here is my card:-
http://densbloggers.blogspot.com/2008/12/cps-sketch-challenge.html

Caro said...

Lovely cards and great sketch. You can see my card here: http://carocrafts.blogspot.com/2008/12/snow.html

Radiogirl said...

Very nice sketch. I almost did not get this in this week.
http://radiogirlcards.blogspot.com/2008/12/holiday-wishes-card-for-multiple.html