Saturday, February 7, 2009

CPS Anniversary Week 2 Prize Winners

Thanks for all who shared their designs this week! This week's prize winners are:

#28. Tammy--  Sweet n Sassy stamp set

#47. Angel--  Our Daily Bread-Keep My Lamp Burning stamp set

#61. Kim - paperbabe--   Our Daily Bread-I am the Way stamp set

#39. Tami Grandi--   Kitchen Sink Stamps-Words of Love set

#18. Alanna--   Kitchen Sink Stamps-3 Step Love Birds

#51. Tricia--   Kitchen Sink Stamps-3 Step Hearts

Be sure to post your card links in next weeks reader designs (via Mr Linky) for a chance at even more prizes next week!

7 comments:

Angela said...

WOW, I am so excited.... Can't wait

Congratulations to all the winners...

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Wow what a load of loot!!! Congrats to each of you!!!

Tami said...

YAY! What do I need to do? Do I need to email you?

Tricia said...

Wow! Thank you!!

kim-paperbabe said...

WOW, I can't believe it, I am so excited, Yay! Can't wait, THANK YOU

Congratulations to all the other winners too!!!
HuGs Kim :D

Alanna said...

What a surprise to see my name on the list of winners. How exciting. What do I need to do? Congrats to the other winners as well along with everyone who played in the sketch and inspired us all.

Tammy said...

Horray! I am so excited! Thank you so much CPS and Sweet and Sassy Stamps!!!!