Wednesday, December 16, 2009

*Last* week's prize winner

Hi all!

So sorry I forgot all about last week's prize drawing! I typically post the winner for the week on Saturday evening some time after 8pm along with adding the new sketch in the sidebar and Mr Linky for the next week. Well, last Saturday evening it was storming here so I wasn't online. Then Sunday morning I was at church and by the time I got home late morning and got Mr Linky added and the sketch in the sidebar I forgot all about the prize drawing! So...the winner of the Calendar stamp sets and sketchbook from CPS #145 is:

43. lauren

Please send your contact info using the email link in the sidebar and I will get your prize out :) Prize winners have 1 week to claim their prize.

1 comment:

dstandard said...

Fabulous cards girls!