Saturday, January 16, 2010

READER IDEAS - Week of 1/17/10

Please post a direct link to the page featuring your CPS Sketch 150 inspired card below by Saturday January 23 at 8pm CST to be entered into this week's prize drawing. Be watching later in the week to see what one lucky reader will win.



*Mr Linky seems to be hiding on occasion. If you don't see the box to add your link above this message reloading the page will sometimes help. If that doesn't work please try back later or leave your link in the comments section. Sorry for the inconvenience




(Please note: CPS reserves the right to remove any links not linking directly to a CPS inspired card)

18 comments:

Emerald Jayd said...

Great sketch this week! Thank you DT! Loved all of the DT creations!
Sabrina

Lindsay said...

Thanks for the great sketch! I had a blast with this one!

Tonya said...

Added my name to the list! Thanks for another great sketch!

Michele said...

First time trying this. Great sketch. Thanks!!

Michele said...

Okay, so I dont think I linked it correctly. This was my first try at this, I will get it right next tme.

Tanya Atkisson said...

I just discovered your blog. What great sketches. Thanks!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

This was a great sketch and an even greater sponser!!! I love October Afternoon!!!

Tobey said...

loved the sketch!! thanks for the inspiration!

Cynthia said...

Great sketch, Great Sponsor, Great samples! I love October Afternoon products.

Angy said...

Loved this sketch. Made it so easy to create something. Also looove October Afternoon. thanks for the opportunity to create sometihng.

marianagrigsby said...

Thanks for the great sketch and Thanks for all the instpiration!

KimCreate said...

This is a nice sketch. I enjoyed using it to make my card. Thanks!
kimCreate

Linda McClain said...

What a fantastic sketch, and your inspiration is phenomenal! Thanks for such a great challenge.

Amber (bambi64) said...

I may not always do the sketch every week but I've had you linked on my blog for ages as a Friend. Love the inspiration I can always find here and this sketch was no exception. Hope to get back into playing the sketches more often. Thanks!

Lianne Raateland-Steenvoorden said...

I love this sketch.. I love this site.. So great to see so many creative people.. Good Job!!

Serendipity said...

Another great sketch!!!

Sandy Davis said...

This sketch was such great inspiration. Thank you.
Scrappin-Squirrely

Andrea said...

great sketch! Thanks!